Saturday, December 29, 2012

What's coming up this 2013?





                I always check out www.koreandrama.org for any updates on what K-dramas are coming soon.  Flower Boy Next Door is a Kdrama to look forward to this 2013.  It will start airing in January and it is a romantic comedy about a girl, Go Dok Mi (Park Shin Hye) who is like a ′city Rapunzel′ who never ventures outdoors that has her charms that can shoot straight into a man’s heart.  She
spends her days spying on the man living next door, Oh Jin Rok (Kim Ji Hoon) who is a scruffy, manhwa artist.  She is caught spying by her other neighbor, Enrique Geum (Yoon Shi Yoon) who is a genius creative director; good-looking, stylish and bohemian and can′t get enough of soccer. He will form a love line with Go Dok Mi.  I say this is worth watching because the lead actors are good at what they do.  Yoon Shi Yoon, especially did an exceptional job in his drama Me Too, Flower and King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo.   This is another drama that will sure give the girls the giggles because there will be several eye candies in this series.  What a good way to start the New Year, don’t you think so?
               Below are the list of the main casts and a poster so enjoy!  I will post more pictures in the future as soon as I received a confirmation from the official owners of the pictures to avoid any copyright problems.
Cast




Sources:
Synopsis of the the drama:  www.koreandrama.org
Poster: www.koreandrama.org

6 comments:

  1. I'm Looking forward to this drama too! I like the fluffy stuff! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, i really appreciate your effort. Yeah, I like the fluffy stuff too. :) Well, the actors are good so I think it's worth watching. I hope it'd be available at viki.com.

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward watching this drama, i hope we get the license on viki 'cause i like the people comments. I'll watch it whenever i feel depressed or bored about studying. k-dramas really make my bad days better and energetic. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Let's cross our finger! Viki is my only hope because I have a hard time dealing with so much commercials on other websites. Cheers to Kdramas!

      Delete
  3. you can try www.gooddrama.net,equally good and loaded with most of this movies.

    ReplyDelete