Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cold, cold, go away!

My cold and flu have been keeping me from writing reviews.  I just don't have the energy yet to think too much.

This weekend, I watched 7th Grade Civil Servant episodes 9 and 10.  Hm mm....What do I think about the progress in the story so far?  There really isn't a whole lot of progress in terms of the "mission".  With regards to the relationship between the two main characters, there could have been if not for Seo Won's younger brother.  Gil-ro was right when he said that her family's timing is always perfect.  Hahhahah!  Why do they always appear in the middle of crucial event?  I thought finally, they can move on from the push and pull game to the real thing but, oh well.  If that's how it should be.  But the writer better prepare something interesting later.  I am hoping.  The ending of episode 10 was epic.  This is not the first time that they have done something like this and I am excited for what's to come.

I have also seen the episode 2 through 5 of That Winter, The Wind Blows.  I like how Oh Soo's frozen solid heart starts to melt because of Oh Young's circumstances.  Yes, I wouldn't say innocence because she's not.  She has her own dark side.  Something that she shouldn't be blamed for but I would get into details on this some other time when I do the review.  I just really enjoy watching that show.  I normally feel bored watching melodrama but this is something different.  Sometimes, I wonder if the actors and actresses have to do with my liking towards it.  I haven't seen the movie and I don't intend to because that would probably ruin it for me.  I don't want to know what the ending could possibly be. 

And of course, how can I miss Pretty Boy Next Door.  Last Wednesday I tried to watch last Monday's episodes but I just don't have the energy to even last an hour in front of the computer.  On these two latest episodes, I don't really have a whole lot to say since there really wasn't anything significantly big that happened.  But hey, I might change my mind.  How?  Well, usually when I write my review, I watch the episodes over and over to see the different facets or depths if there is any.  I might see more than just what I first saw.  Who knows. 

For now, this would be it... See you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment