Saturday, February 16, 2013

Poll Result: Most Beautiful Korean Drama Actress

Who is the most beautiful Korean Drama actress?

Atleast among the list of actresses I included in the poll, it appears that Park Shin Hye is the most beautiful.  I don't know if her consistently popular show, Flower Boy Next Door had to do with the people's choice or just like me, a lot have noticed her innocent beauty.  Anyways, the result may not be "the ultimate result" because aside from the ones in my list, there are a lot of pretty Korean actresses.  Actually, Korea has the most beautiful, in my opinion, among Eastern Asian countries.  So anyways, here's the result:

Park Shin Hye -- 40%

Yoon Eun Hye -- 23%

Song Hye Gyo -- 20%

Kim Tae Hee --  11%

Kim Eugene --  6%

Thank you for all your support!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are correct there are many beautiful actresses but PSH wins because she is beautiful in the most complete way possible for a person to be.........beyond the superficial or on the surface.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you Korean? You sound like you live there since you seem to have observed these celebrities to conclude that. I wish I have that same opportunities. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. Park Shin Hye rules! I love her. Her unique beauty and style makes her out stand the others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me any korean actress in my last drama that i liked. My current obsession is park jin hye (marry me drama)

    ReplyDelete